Wednesday, November 29, 2006

So, I saw this picture today, on the box of one of our page-a-day calendars, and I tried to recreate it in paint, because I found it hilarious, but it's literally impossible to draw a dog with a laptop mouse. But it was these two dogs, standing next to each other, and one of them said to the other, "Yeah, I used to have a blog, but I decided to go back to barking and yapping incessantly."
In retrospect I don't find it quite as funny as I did earlier today, but maybe you will?

A lovely, peppy day, otherwise. I didn't think it would be; I awoke in a foul mood because apparently eight hours is not enough time to shake off Nyquil-sleep. I felt all tingy still - pretty rested, but entirely like I should still be in bed, at the least completely still and quiet and warm, if not asleep. But there was much to be done, so I had to summon the peppiness from deep, deep within.
And a BEAR came into work today! It was terrible; people screaming and running and tearing their hair out with fear. I personally found him to be beautiful and was so glad he found his way into my store... But everyone ELSE, I'll tell ya - not impressed.

A shout-out to Illustrious D. Love ya man.

Another bath and consequent trip to Narnia? Sir, your ideas are crazy and wonderful.

No comments: