Wednesday, July 11, 2007

So. The Tide of Change has come in, leaving yours truly standing in water up to the waist, looking out at the vast expanse before me, wondering if I'll be able to stay afloat as I venture farther in, if this truly is the path to my destiny, and - mostly importantly... will I still be able to raid.

Because I'M GOING TO SCHOOL, BITCHES.

Ohyes. It's finally happening. The government is giving me money, those poor, naive bastards, and I'm gunna takem for a RIDE. ... To the university. Hardcore.

At the current moment, I have no job, no responsibility, no will or desire to do anything with my days but play World of Warcraft. I do need to find a way to get some money, though. Like kind of right away. Donations are welcome.

SOMEBODY SET US UP THE BOMB.

MAIN SCREEN TURN ON.

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US. YOU HAVE NO HOPE TO SURVIVE MAKE YOUR TIME.

End transmission.

No comments: