Thursday, December 22, 2005

Ah, Christmas.

The season of light and love and laughter. Of giving and sharing and eggnog and reindeer; pinetrees and turkies and denominational cheer.

Thank God for baby Jesus... you know?


I miss Christmas though. You know, the way it used to be, when I was a kid. But so does everyone. The misfortune of a lost youth, such a tragedy.


I keep sitting down to write something substantial here, and every fucking time I start talking to people on MSN, and I always lose the drive; the ambition, if you will.

Tonight has been no exception - although I did get further than I ever have.

So it is with a heavy heart that I leave the Bloggosphere, although I hope to make a return trip sometime soon.

Take care, dear friends, and don't lose faith in ol' Caro.

No comments: