Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I got fired from that dumb smoothie place.

I've never been fired before. It wasn't like it is in the movies. But then, there are rarely short, ugly, scary football players in the movies. And that's a good thing.

Seriously though, don't get fired! It's not glamorous or righteous at all. And my dismissal was so sudden and abrupt, I didn't get to do any of the bad things I always said I'd do if I knew I was gunna quit, or get canned. Like have dirty hooker sex on all the surfaces. Or put meth in the yogurt. Or trash the place.

So the sun sets on that particular chapter of my work history, and rises on a new, and better one.


Fuck, I don't wanna write on this thing anymore. AMAGAAAAAD, I'm losing it guys.

I'm losing the Will To Blog.


It'll come back, don't you fuss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FUCK UNIT. give my e-life some god damned MEANING.