Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I so adore closing my store when I open the next morning.

Because I can fuck the dog so friggin royally. Although with our newly installed survelance system, I'm sure that I will, in due time, recieve some variation of slack about my aforementioned screwing of the pooch.

But fuck em, I do whut ah WAN'.


I pretty much loathe Everybody Loves Raymond. I have been watching it every day for almost two months, due to Madre's undying love for TBS, and because I can't bring myself to make her part with it, even for the duration of the show. Which, I should add, is on like, THREE TIMES IN A ROW, every fucking night. The thing is, I like Ray Romano. I thought for the the longest time that he was East-Indian, instead of Italian. He's kind of sexy, I think. In a really... you know, non-obvious way.

But I hate the show, because despite it's occasionally funny moments, it boasts the most irritating cast of characters in the history of situation comedies. His wife, his mother, his father, his brother, even the character Romano plays - they're all fucking douchebags. The whole lot of em. The show should be called Everybody Loves This Buncha Douchebags.

... Man am I ever clever.


I was under the impression that I was going to have an extended period of time to sit here and dig up shit to transform into hilarious and shiney pearls of wisdom, but I have just made some vague plans for the rest of my evening, and as such must depart, so to ready myself.


Peace out playas.

No comments: