Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I suppose you're all wondering where the hell I've gone to.

And I wish I could say that is was somewhere successful, and/or productive.

But it isn't.

Azeroth called to me, my friends.

'Help me...' it said.

'Roll a Night Elf Priestess on the Kirin Tor server and heeeeelp meeee...'

And who am I to resist the will of such a magical place as Azeroth?


Seriously though, World of Warcraft has taken over my life. It's too much fun to even be believed. I nearly pee my pants with excitement, every time I see that sweet, sweet login screen. It's the most prettiest, most biggest, most interactive, most AWESOMEST game evar.

And Senor N is a total fuckin enabler. Like, he buys another copy of the game just so I can play. AND a game card, which run at a fairly hefty price. Oh, and brand-new CPU? Yeah, he got me one of those. So, like, it's ridiculous. I love him because he buys me things. And don't worry, it's not like I bring the computer over to his house all the time, set it up next to his, and use it to play WoW with him. That would just be dysfunctional and creepy.


So, right, there's stuff that's been going on, here and there, I think. Mostly quips about The Bookstore that I always think "Oh man, I so have to blog about that," and then don't. OH. I have a really funny one about a Conservative I saw on the news this morning. Well I mean it's not that funny. Not funny in a laugh-out-loud kind of way, anyre just a, "Omg, our country is so going to explode now," kind of way.


And I'm still a non-smoker! Very happily so, I might add. I've even had two or three since I quit, and all it's made me do is want to vomit. Not run to the nearest convenience store with a ten dollar bill flapping in my hand and some change jingling in my pocket. It's gross and I really hate it, and I'm totally going to turn into one of those non-smokers that all us smokers used to hate.


Fin.

No comments: