Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Listen, Anonymous.

It really doesn't matter what kind of comments you post here. It doesn't matter how thouroughly thought-out, well-planned, impeccably-worded, scathing, biting, "hurtfully truthful" what you have to say is - no matter what kind of a dazzling display of sarcastic, intellectual trash-talking you feel you're presenting for all to see - I will always have something funnier, smarter, and more relevant to respond with.

Seriously! I'm telling you now that there is no point to your mindless "belittlement", or whatever you would call it, because a) I don't care, and b) the people who read this?; they don't care either. Now of course, obviously I do in fact care on some level, otherwise I obviously wouldn't be responding to you. However, it has absolutely nothing to do with a desire to prove you wrong - for surely, that is written all over everything you say - but because I DO love me a good, old-fashioned catfight. And let's face it, all fights on the internet are catfights.

So if you would like to insist on continuing this senseless exchange of petty diatribe, I will by all means humour your wishes, and respond in kind to any negative things you feel you need to say to and about me.

I have to admit, I am curious about who you are... I only gave this address to my friends, so you are either one of them, or a random nothing. Your refusal to leave some kind of name points to the former, but your lack of knowledge about the kind of person I am points to the latter. *shrug* Time will tell.

Ciao!

1 comment:

Lan said...

Hey Anonymous:

I saw you walking down the street the other day, and your ugly face gave me diarrhea.

"Wot trash"

Love Leanne.