Saturday, March 31, 2007

Okay - dear Anonymous.

1) World of Warcraft is greater than you, greater than me, greater than anything you've ever known. It's greater than Jesus. It's the people that don't play the game that are the problem, not us.

2) I'm assuming you only read, about, every fifth word or so that I write, as that would explain your inability to understand anything I'm trying to say. Read: my scratching of the crotch is in direct correlation with my shaving of the pubes.

NOT that I feel obligated in any way to explain myself to you, whatever ghost of my past you may be, but I thought you might be interested in knowing how much of afucking idiot you are. Although something tells me you already know.

Cheers eh? I look forward to your next poorly written, barely comprehensible, stemming from a complete lack of knowledge about who I am, and possibly some kind of jealousy, flame. Thumbs up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really, you hit the nail right on the head. I'm the sort of person who lives soley to sniff the seats of people such as yourself, the upwardly mobile set of casual drug users with the collective ambition of an eggplant.

You are right. I have much to be jealous of. The fact that I return to read what is posed here for no reason at all is proof of this. You have the world throughly dicked, I must say.

Or not.
- Anonymous